Wednesday, March 16, 2011

If I had to choose between loving you, and breathing. I would use my last breath yo say I LOVE YOU. ♥


17 March 2011; 12:00am;

Training today. Kinda okay. Skills are going down. Cause I missed training on Monday due to my Aunt funeral. RIP Auntie♥. During training > Baby bird flew in the hall with an injured wing. It was in the middle of our game, and we were all distracted by it. Sooo malay teacher tried to catch it with its bare hands. Finally grabbed its body. The bird was chirping like it was nobody's business. Woahoho. Scary. I was disgusted by the chirping, so I couldn't concentrated. Hope its okay. :/ Haha. Gossiped with jessie today. Laughed alot. Hahaha. And as usual, after training > Ate, bused home, bused back to Hougang(Ahma House), ate dinner, did my homework, bused back home, using the com nao. Mood ain't right yeah. So just a short one will do. Friday, friendly against Serangoon JC. Hah. After that, maybe kbox with Fel, Wj etc. (:

//- Whats happening. I'm wondering, what are school holidays suppose to be. Currently for me, its just staying home. Rot. And yeah, great. Things are bothering me. I don't feel right. Why. All I wish I can do now is just to head to bed and never wake up. Everbody's changing. Argh. Heading to bed nao. Tmrw Baoyu's coming to my house. Chiong homework soo that I can go out the next few days. ;) *Wink. Fel's heading to the zoo with her classmates.

Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment