Friday, March 18, 2011

If I should die before I wake, it's because you took my breath away.



19 March 2011. 12:20am.

Time check, 12.32am. Hahaha. I really need to get the habit of updating my blog everyday. Huhu. Today? Nothing much. Had a match against Serangoon Junior College. Very fun. They were all very friendly. Hehe. They even wanted to take pictures with us. Huhu. After training, went lunch with Hw and co. Hahah. On our way there, disturbed Marilyn. Hoho. She became hot and walked away. Hah. After that, went home, slacked at home. Had a chat with Kwek. Hahha. Funfun. Went for dinner with Kwek and Tan. Had difficulties finding Kwek as she = NOOB. Hahah. Sorry Mom. :P Had our dinner. Laughter shared as usual. :D Hehe. Walked to Ehub. Enjoyed the breeze. After that, went home. :) Reached home around 10plusplus? Haha. Blogging now.

Bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment