Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Your voice is the soundtrack of my summer. Do you know you're unlike any other, you'll always be my thunder♥



Hohoho, finally got the time to update my blog. But things aren't well in school. And I don't know why. Classtee, we've made an effort wasting our Saturday just to go down to Ehub to decide which design you guys like. What did you do when we announced about the design? Complain loudly. Wtf. I guess we were never once united at all. I give up. I dont wanna do the classtee anymore. Satisfied?

//- If only you didn't drop from express to na, our class would be much better. And yeah, think through what you just said. Dragging parents into the conversation isn't right k. Know your limits. Get the facts right before you start speaking. As a friend, I think you're no gentlemen. I never like the way you treat people k. So yeah, this is for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment