Thursday, December 16, 2010

Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity.


Had a wonderful day with usual cliques! Yesterday and Today! I LIKE!

Yesterday.
Went jogging with Miss Tan=) She's like a small kid running :$ Heheh. Started at Sk, ran to Punggol park, walked to Hougang mall, had snacks at mac, bused to Aa's house, played 'Murderer and Detective' AND HEADED HOME:D Cool? Hehe.

Today.
After training, waited for them, headed to Rivervale Plaza, had macs for lunch AGAIN. After that, walked to a playground. Played colour catching:D Suddenly rained. Sooo we stayed in the shelter of the playground and played Daiti^^ Hehe. Played till the rain stop. Decided to wet our pants^^ Slide down the slide while its wet! Tried climbing back up but kept falling:D Heheh. So fun! Hen hot + Hen cold:D HEHE.
Thats all.


//I'm being honest yes. I think that after you step into secondary school, you've change. I know thats the past. Let's talk about now. Got back together with her and like pay no attention to me. That is why I'm always going out with seniors. I hate the feeling. If you were to put yourself in my shoes. Think about it. I'm just stating what I'm feeling now. Always gaming. I dont know la. I'll just continue moving on=) I'm not angry or what. If you read this, feel upset, angry, disappointed, etcetc. Its your choice.

*Turnoff*

No comments:

Post a Comment