Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Mixiu;



Seniors coming to my house^^ Staying over tonight! May not be sleeping! Heheh! Excited! Hanging out in my room all night, going training tmr morning with them! Woooo~

Yesterday.
After training went to find usual cliques, walked to playground played usual game. Something funny happened^^ Baey was sitting on the bench, talking halfway, a bird shit fell on her. Hahah! I gues the bird's not happy with her. Wanna pa sparring! HAHAHA. Okay~ then went home. They came to my house, washed their hair and headed to my Ahma house=) 7.30pm mommy fetched us to Potong Pasir the cc there, had night training for the first time^^ Fun~ Then, home sweet home(L)

Today.
Today's piano lesson = Shouldn't mention. Kinda no mood today, I also dont know why._. Friendly tmr against Peicai? :O Hope can win^^ Thats all. Nothing much today._.

*Turnoff*

No comments:

Post a Comment