Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Once in a blue moon.

// Had my hair cut today, at Hougang with Aa and Tay^^ Had great fun there=) After that blablabla~ Went to meet them again at 5^o^ Baey joined us. Slacked at Tay's house, went down play ball. Hen hot ;D Aa always saying. HAHA. Reached Ahma house around 7.45pm. Ate dinner, head home.

// If you think you're strong enough to do anything, that's fine. Even better for me.Cause taking care of you both ain't easy alright. Stop thinking of yourself. ONLY. Spare a thought for those who are making an effort to do things that aren't easy. Try putting yourself in my shoes. Being attitude-ed, not given a single respect, etcetc. I'm really tring my very best that can make the family better. I ran all the way home thinking that I was late for piano. Unfortunately, piano was canceled. I told you I will bring you to Ahma house now cause it was going to rain. I know you were in the middle of your game but we still got to go. But all you did was throw the fucking key on the floor and walk away. I made an effort. If I didn't care, you both will just stay home without dinner. If this is what I get after doing all this, I preferred you wouldn't exist. Whatever I've done, nobody appreciates. I shouldn't care anymore.

*Turnoff*

No comments:

Post a Comment