Thursday, January 13, 2011

We are born wet, naked, and hungry. Then things get worse.


Photos taken on 13 January 2011.

Sorry readers! Have not been posting this few days. Today was goood. Had fun in class! Maths lesson was as usual > Interesting. Chinese > Totally different. Decided to listen to teacher! Heh. History > Torture. Recesss! CI (Class Interaction) > Boring. English > Hate-est subject of all. While last was Dnt > F.U.N. Hahahah. Hao, after school head to Compass. Commotion outside the school gate! :/ Scary. Didn't wanna get involve so fled there and boarded 83. Bus was packed._. Buuuuuuut I did something nice today! I offered my seat to an Ahgong! Hehehe. Reached Compass, had LongJohn for lunch. Laughter shared between me and Jes. Well, while fel was in her Facebook land. HAHA. After lunch, went to make my concession card which cost-ed me $27.50._. Money Fly Uh. Walked around and headed home. Bus 89 was ours at that time! Ending here.

*Turnoff*

No comments:

Post a Comment