Saturday, January 15, 2011

Letting go is, simply put, not anything close to moving on.





Photo's taken on 13 July 2010.

Photo taken on 29 June 2010.

16 January 2011. Its your 17th Birthday Mom. HappyBirthday. Hope you enjoyed your Birthday today. Though we had some quarrels or drifted away, I hope we're still as close as before. I miss those days when we were together. Playing like mad ppl. Sharing laughter, secrets etcetc. Dont know what happen too. I wish we could go back in time. But for now, I want you to enjoy every moment with Daddy. I will always be here by your side. Thanks for being there by my side when I needed you. Always being my listening ears, cheering me up. Many others. Controlling your anger when we're together. Cause you didn't want it to affect us. Always the one who make my smile return. And yes, I will be there giving you my best wishes for your O levels. You're sure the best mom I ever had. Julia.KSC, HappyBirthday. And StayPretty. Loveyou. (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment