Monday, December 27, 2010

Take me back, where I'm suppose to be.



Great day with Aa, Baey, Tay, Zhi!! Had fun =) Hahaha, headed to Katong to have steamboat ^^ Ate alot! Spent almost 20 for dinner! O.O! Money fly alre! :D Long bus trip! :X Wednesday will be going for seniors training! After that to AMK hub to shop with them! Hahaha! =) I'm like spending every single time with them (L) Countdown's on its way! Should be celebrating with them, Fel, or Family =) Cant wait! Hahah! Annnnnnd, I kinda miss school =) I miss my friends too =( School's reopening and I've not pack my books, have not done my homework tooo~ :X U-oh, gonna panic soon :O! Have not been posting cause I've not gotten the time. Sorry readers =) Piano lesson later :/ Bai. //I might be spending time with them everyday, going out etcetc. But seriously, I'm not doing it on purpose. Its up to you. I guess we'll stay at this position. Never change. :)

*Turnoff*

No comments:

Post a Comment