Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Past;

//Yes, you were the closest friend I ever had. Who would always be there for me, care for me, be my listening ears etctec. But whats the point of doing all these if I knew this wouldn't last? Remember what you told me. Those letters you wrote for me on my birthday, the video you made for me, 7 years and still counting on? I guess you dont give a damn to it alre. Think back. We had many quarrels but no matter what, we will still be as close as before. Sharing laughters, secrets etc. Now? You've got your own way I've got mine. I guess this is the last time we'll be as close as before. Or even before this. I wonder. Now gaming's your life. I admit, I was somehow in the wrong too. Always going out with seniors and didn't bother to call you. Sorry. How about you. I once ask you if you wanna tag along. But you said you dont want to. Ask you second time and you replied me the same thing. Thats why I dont bother to ask you cause I know what your answer is to me. School's reopening soon. I seriously dont know how to face you. Since you got Baoyu and Julia back alre. Throwing me aside. I dont know~ I think back. That's when I realise. 7 years of sistership ending like this? Not worth. Thats why I posted this. I wont bother so much if you're happy.// A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
Were you my real friend?

No comments:

Post a Comment