Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Wherever your heart is, that is where you'll find your treasure.

Haven been posting these few days. Packed timing:/ Heh. Just came back from training. Shag. Heading to Grandma house soon for dinner.=)
Your best action is showing people attitude huh? You walked in the hall. I smiled. Did you? No. You think I like the feeling? Spare a thought for me please. I can't stand people who shows attitude for no particular reason. No life. Never owe you anything, also give me faces. Fml.

You, yes you. You've really got great manners. Hen hao. Step on people's feet. Almost sprained. All you have to say was sorry. What did you say eventually? "Never sprain laaa. Just step on the join only." Wahkao. I step your leg, and say "Oh, purposely de." You like? Another one. Spare a thought please. You're a girl. Basic manners. Dont tell me you dont have any. What you did was totally unforgivable. I vented my anger on my friends because of you. Happy ma? 'SORRY' Yes. That was the word I wanted to hear. You didn't wanna say it, this is what you get.

Today's not my day.
Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment