Tuesday, December 7, 2010

For every word you say, another piece of my heart you take.


I might be this sort of person who thinks different ways as others. If you dont appreciate it, thats your problem. I'll do it my own way then.. Yes, sometimes those words that came out from your mouth really was true, but this doesn't happen all the time. You think I'm stubborn, go ahead. I was born to be like this. You made me like this. But I can assure you that I'm really trying my best to do everything I can. I might be depressed a few days ago but I'm not doing it on purpose. I just cant pick up the smile I used to have.
What happened? I dont expect anyone to understand my ways neither do I want anyone to think I'm sad or whatever. What else can I say. Thanks to friends around me who would always make an effort to brighten up my day. I've got to be strong, overcome obstacles, forget whatever's in the past and move on.

Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment